Always Best Care Senior Services
Franchise Fee: $44,900
Total Investment: $67,000 - $111,000
Can Be Home Based: Yes
VetFran Member: Yes
SBA Approved: Yes
Always Best Care combines national strength, standards and stability with local accessibility and personal service. We provide warm, compassionate and professional care for seniors and others when they need it most. We’re local experts in senior care, providing a resource for aging and senior living delivered through locally owned and operated offices around the country. We’re dedicated to exceeding your expectations … always.
Always Best Care is the only senior care franchise opportunity that covers the full continuum of care in the community - maximizing the ROI for franchise owners:
* In-Home Care
* Assisted Living Finder/Referral Services
* Skilled Home Health Care
Territory Protection - Unlike other senior care franchise systems that don't protect your hard work, Always Best Care protects your referral sources. You own an exclusive territory with Always Best Care!
Summary of the Competitive Advantages of Always Best Care;
1. Additional revenue stream from Assisted Living Finder/Referral Services. The advantage is the ability to drive immediate and long-term revenue while building local credibility and visibility with all referral sources. This enhanced service for families create additional revenue from the same referral sources.
IMPORTANT NOTE; Many families who are home care referrals decide to move into an assisted living community after they go through their assessment with our franchisee. A franchise built around only assisted living sales activities only captures a limited share of market. A critical long-term advantage for Always Best Care!
2. Expand the franchise to provide skilled home care, but do it wisely. Always Best Care franchisees have the option of waiting until they have an established home care business before preparing to scale up and expand to skilled services. This strategy avoids the risk of unnecessary overhead until it is justified by business growth. Most States may take 12-24 months to complete this process and ABC knows that a gradual approach is the best. This eliminates any sudden increase in overhead or operational complexities.
5-10 years from now many “competitors” will be sending all of the skilled referral’s to us! We see this as a key to the long-term value of the franchise unit. When a customer needs skilled care ABC is one of the few models that captures this business opportunity - a competitive advantage for the franchisee. Our approach is a long, easy transition and we are there to help if a franchisee is not yet ready. This is all about long-term advantages for the franchisee.
Developing the skilled revenue stream is a key element in the asset build, competitive advantage and exit plan. Equally important is that all major 3rd party sources of revenue (Government, Insurance companies…) are all rapidly migrating to skilled-level standards for non-skilled services.
The requirements for non-medical care are migrating to the same oversight, license requirements and technology that is required for skilled services. This includes technologies like evidence-based software for standardized service quality and case management. ABC has already created the technology to lead the market and now provides a full-time skilled services license expert to provide the franchisees with the leadership to make the transition to skilled while saving our franchisees fees exceeding $10,000.
3. Area Representatives for LOCAL Leadership; A BIG ABC advantage for franchisees!
Always Best Care provides a powerful combination of both corporate and local support:
Corporate Support starts with training, including: sales performance metrics, marketing, national accounts, turn-key operating technology, national research associations, system wide benchmarking and third party customer satisfaction support.
Local Support is an additional supplement provided by Local Area Representatives who provide ongoing strategic planning, mentoring, communications and team building with a vested interest in the franchisees success. This adds tremendous value to the franchise opportunity and our sales process!
4. Exclusive territories- most senior care franchise systems don't protect the referral sources that are you're bread and butter. At ABC we wont you to "own" that territory so we protect it!
Request More Information